Jun 24, 2011

A geek in designer shades

I feel like I've always been a closet geek, although as I've gotten older that geekiness has been coming out of the closet a little bit at a time.  I'm not ashamed of my inner-geekiness.  I've just rarely met people who seem to understand that you can be a geek and still love fashion.  Here are a few of my geek traits:

*I LOVE to read.  Especially books that I can learn new things by reading them.
*I'm obsessed with conspiracy theories.
http://www.ninthlink.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/surprised-girl-reading-book1.jpg*I love love love history. American history, European history, the history of an old building...it really isn't limited to one thing in particular, I just love learning about history! And don't even get me started on the history channel...by far my fave.
*National Geographic. is. amazing.
*Harry Potter obsession.  Definitely a geek.
*I like brain teasers and mind puzzles
*Encyclopedias!!

.....i would list more, but a show about the assassination of President Lincoln is coming on and i need to go watch that

2 comments:

Patti Clark said...

we should get coffee sometime and talk about books and wear cute outfits...miss you.

lindseyleigh said...

i would love to do those things with you!