Aug 30, 2011

My family summed up in one picture

So, here is another picture from my Grandparent's anniversary party that I stumbled upon.  And i must say it's my favorite.  This picture could not define my family any better.  Everyone's reactions in this picture are pretty standard.  Let me break it down for you....
Welp, there I am.  Front and center.  Demanding attention.  I am the youngest, afterall.  All eyes on me please!  My mom, as usual, is embarassed by my behavior.  You can see her eyes darting over to the photographer, mortified that I would act in such a way (although, why this behavior still surprises her after all these years, I have no idea.)  She is reaching out to grab me and she said "Lindsey stop that, you're being weird."  Duh, mom, I'm always weird.  My dad back there is laughing away.  He always laughs at me.  He knows how funny I am.  I'm here to entertain people! My sister looks like she has just about had enough.   She's dealt with my show-stealing all her life and as you can see here, she is not amused.  My brother in law is counting to 10 to stop himself from reaching out and punching me.  For some reason he doesn't think I'm as funny as I do.  He's probably just mad he didnt think to do it first...

No comments: