That is, NES, the ORIGINAL Nintendo, and the only one I know how to play. My sister and I got a hand-me-down Nintendo from our cousins Shane and Shaun in like, 1990. I still have it in my room, it still works, and I still play it at least once a month. It was the only "gaming" system we ever had. Being that we only had girls in the family I guess my parents assumed we never wanted to trade up for the newer ones (they were wrong!) But regardless, I never learned how to play any of the newer nintendos, or sega, or playstation, or x-box, and am still pretty new to this whole Wii thing. But rest assured I remain an NES champion. I will kick your butt in any game I own, especially Super Mario 3. My sis and I used to have marathons of mario 3 that would last for a couple days, in which we'd play every world, every level, every mushroom and spade house, and it's one of my fondest memories. LOVE
..this is me: what i love, what inspires me, what i've learned, what i dream, and what makes me happy in this crazy beautiful world...
Jun 13, 2010
Nintendo
That is, NES, the ORIGINAL Nintendo, and the only one I know how to play. My sister and I got a hand-me-down Nintendo from our cousins Shane and Shaun in like, 1990. I still have it in my room, it still works, and I still play it at least once a month. It was the only "gaming" system we ever had. Being that we only had girls in the family I guess my parents assumed we never wanted to trade up for the newer ones (they were wrong!) But regardless, I never learned how to play any of the newer nintendos, or sega, or playstation, or x-box, and am still pretty new to this whole Wii thing. But rest assured I remain an NES champion. I will kick your butt in any game I own, especially Super Mario 3. My sis and I used to have marathons of mario 3 that would last for a couple days, in which we'd play every world, every level, every mushroom and spade house, and it's one of my fondest memories. LOVE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment